A PDF of all available Louisville rebates can be found here.
• Rebates are only available to EnergySmart participants and for the measures listed. Engagement in EnergySmart and pre-project qualification must occur before purchasing an eligible appliance or completing the energy efficiency project for which a rebate is being applied for.
• Rebate funds are limited, are subject to change, and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
• The rebate award will be based on the levels published at the time that an invoice for work completed has been submitted to EnergySmart.
• All work must be completed and invoiced between September 1, 2023 – December 31, 2023 to qualify for these rebates.
• Multi-Family Units of 5 or more are not eligible for this rebate.
• Rebates cannot exceed the cost of the measure after all other rebates are applied.
• Rebates only available for projects completed at residences within the City of Louisville
• All upgrades must be for or directly benefit unit occupants. (e.g. Only upper units can receive an attic insulation rebate when applying for multiple unit rebates.
• All work must meet all applicable building or energy codes, and all required permits must be obtained. Combustion Appliance Zone (CAZ) testing must occur as a health/safety measure before and after the upgrade depending on the type of upgrade. Please feel free to speak with your Advisor about the importance of CAZ testing.
• Fuel Switching Rebates may require additional verification to ensure removal of gas systems. Please contact an Energy Advisor to discuss improvements and verification of these rebates. Invoices and pictures are part of the rebate process.
ꜝ For air source heat pump (ASHPs) a thermostatic expansion valve within the appliance is required.
* Air sealing requirements include the sealing of the void directly above all accessible exterior top plates in attic space.