Access your EnergySmart rebates and add to them with additional local incentives to make your projects more affordable!
Find out which rebates you are eligible for in three easy steps:
- Are you a resident of Boulder County? All Boulder County residents qualify for EnergySmart program rebates.
- Are you enrolled in EnergySmart? To access rebates you must be enrolled in EnergySmart before making an upgrade. Enroll today!
- Do you live in City of Boulder and/or are a customer of Xcel Energy or Longmont Power? These entities have partnered with EnergySmart to add their own rebates that can be added on top of the regular EnergySmart program rebates. Check the right-hand column to see if your city, town and/or utility has additional rebates that can be used.
- Important: You must enroll with EnergySmart BEFORE starting any home energy efficiency upgrades.
- Multi-Family Units of 5 or more unites are not eligible for these specific rebates.
EnergySmart Advisors are available to help you complete and submit your application for all eligible rebates and will know about any-and-all rebates available for your specific upgrade. Call us today at 303.544.1000 or email us at email@example.com.
- Boulder County’s EnergySmart Eligible Project & Terms for Stand-Alone Rebates.
- Boulder County’s EnergySmart Eligible Projects & Terms for the Home Performance Pathway.
- City of Boulder residents can combine these rebates with EnergySmart’s. These are funded by the Climate Action Plan (CAP) tax.
- See City of Boulder’s Rebate List here.
- Longmont Power and Communications (LPC) customers can combine a variety of rebates to EnergySmart’s! See LPC’s Offered Rebates.
- Xcel Energy customers can combine a variety of rebates to EnergySmart’s! See Xcel Energy Rebates. NEW: Xcel Energy is also offering bonus rebates to customers whose homes suffered smoke damage in the December 30 Boulder County fires.
- Town of Lyons/MEAN utility customers can combine these rebates with EnergySmart’s. Click here for Lyon’s rebates.